Thanks to the lovely JustbeingNessa I was nominated for the Unique Blogger Award, which is a nice way to get to know other bloggers.
The rules are as follows:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
These are her questions:
1. Like the genie in the lamp in the tales of Aladdin, If you could wish for one thing, anything at all, what would it be and why?
For everyone to be more tolerant and accepting.
2. What fictional character (movie, books) has affected your life. That is, made you see things differently or influenced your personality.
There are so many of them. I would say that one of my favourite fictional characters is Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation. She is insanely passionate about her work and always tries to look on the bright side.
3. You have been given two pills, a red pill and a blue pill. The red pill brings your favorite fictional character to your world and the blue pill takes you to their world. Which would you choose?
Well, considering I just nominated Leslie Knope as my favourite fictional character, I will have to choose the red pill, because I don’t think I will last in Pawnee. Haha!
My questions are:
- Who is your favourite author?
- Would you rather be able to read minds, or control emotions?
- What advice would you give a new blogger?
My nominations are as follows:
- Queen of the Food Age
- Petite Chai
- Fems into Stem
- Life With LaToya
- Mommy and Bloggin
- A Pocket Full of Wanderlust
- I used to be bored
Let me know if you end up participating, I would love to read your answers 🙂