The lovely Mayasari265 has nominated me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award nomination is a wonderful way to get to know other new bloggers.
The rules are as follows:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- What is your favourite book? Why?
Hard to choose just one, but if I absolutely had to, I would choose Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Cliche, yes, perhaps, but I can’t deny my attachment to the series.
2. Where do you want to travel the most?
Turkey. I planned an entire trip, all I need now, is money.
3. Why do you blog?
I love writing and with my packed schedule, it has become easier to share my writing through short bursts, rather than ever getting a chance to write another novel.
4. What is your goal in life?
To be kind.
5. Most memorable moment in life?
Seeing Mika live. There’s a post coming about it, watch this space.
6. Your hobbies?
Writing, reading and playing piano.
7. Any movies and books recommendations?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
8. Favourite food?
Something high in carbs that I shouldn’t be eating.
9. What do you regret in life?
Yikes. Uhm… I am feeling very fortunate as I struggle to think of a regret. Perhaps not learning Xhosa at a younger age.
10. The craziest thing that you’ve done with your friends?
Meeting them. We were a bunch of strangers who had only ever chatted on Twitter, one day we decided to meet, and well, best decision ever.
11. Do you have a message that you want to tell the world? If yes, what is it?
Be kind, tolerant and respectful regardless of skin colour, gender and religion.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What is your Hogwarts house?
- What do you do when you are feeling stressed?
- Who would you love to see perform live?
- You get to have dinner with three famous people, dead or alive, who would it be?
- Do you have any pets?
- Favourite musician?
- If you could have one talent/skill, what would it be?
- Dream profession?
- Would you mind sharing a writing tip?
- Why do you blog?
My nominations are:
- This lovely post about the importance of a smile
- Penelope Crumb
- The Ultimate Guide to Pompeii
- This post I enjoyed discussing what makes music ‘good’
- A post that makes me sad and hopeful at the same time
- Digital Owl Music for great music reviews
- An awesome think-piece and review on Oasis
- Thoughts for a Smile
- Julia Elizabeth Blog
- the travelling travelator
- For awesome book, movie and life reviews
- Some exercise tips… You all know I need it.
If you end up participating, let me know in the comments. I would love to read your answers 🙂